Our Vision, Values & Strategy
We work directly with individuals and families to provide care and development opportunities as well as respite and holiday schemes. In addition we are a resource-centre fully equipped to deliver training to individuals, schools, colleges, local authorities and private organisations.
Our team-members are selected with the utmost care and we provide sector-leading development opportunities. We seek full accreditation from all relevant bodies and authorities to ensure accountability and the highest standards. We are committed to constant improvement and growth, and our ambition is to expand our provision throughout London and beyond in coming years.
Respect – our work is underpinned by the conviction that every individual deserves our complete respect
Positivity/Optimism – everything we do is powered by the belief that the best outcomes are possible
Perseverance – we never give up on anyone – ever
Excellence – we hold ourselves to the highest standards & do not compromise them – ever
Accountability – our internal culture is founded on accountability & we continually seek accreditations to ensure it from without as well
To be the best we:
- Recruit only the best team-members and provide top quality training, Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities and excellent rates of pay to ensure job satisfaction and industry-leading staff retention
- Provide our management team with top-quality, innovative leadership training
- Work in genuine partnership with those we support and their guardians, as well as local authorities and other professionals and organisations
- Constantly pursue accreditations to ensure we hold ourselves and are held to the very highest standards
To Grow and Improve We Will:
1 – 3 Year Strategic Priorities:
• To expand day and outreach services to Harrow, Hounslow and Brent.
• To open two new day services in Camden, Enfield and Hillingdon by 2023
• To open a children’s service by December 2022
• To expand the How We Work Group (people that are experts by experience) 2023
• To open a Solutions residential service by 2024