Hi, I’m Simona! I joined Solutions in July 2020 as a Senior Day Opportunities Worker.
I have worked previously as a Care Worker and Community Carer for 10 years with a variety of people of different ages and abilities. I relish exploring every one of the people we support's unique personality and needs, and am especially focused on encouraging creativity and offering brain stimulation.
Training & Qualifications:
- Musical Theatre, FD (Arts).
- Wolverhampton University, September 2010 - September 2012.
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Performance and Media, (Foundation Entry).
- University of Central Lancashire, September 2007- September 2009.
- Social Work, (BA).
- Lithuanian Educological University, September 2003-2005.
- Social Work, (Higher Education).
- Vilnius Pegagogical College, September 2000 - September 2000
- Music therapy with Simon Powell
- First aider
- Physical intervention
- Care Certificate
- Buccal Midazolam