Welcome to my Solutions Social Care profile!
My name’s Miguel, and I’m originally from Spain. I have a BA in Psychology, and prior to joining Solutions worked with autistic children in a school setting. Having been a Senior Day Opportunities Worker in the Senior Management Team, I became Centre Manager for Islington in early 2018. Helping people with autism and learning disabilities to develop and increase their independence and quality of life is something I look forward to every single day.
Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) Lead Makaton Tutor & Senior Trainermiguel@solutionssocialcare.com
Training & Qualifications:
- Introduction to Autism
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Assistant Tutor
- Restrictive Intervention
- Leadership & Management: Performance Management and Coaching Skills
- Fire Warden
- Evac Chair (Train the Trainer)
- Sex and Relationships for people with a Learning Disability (FPA)
- Safeguarding Conference with Dr. Margaret Flynn
- BA Psychology