Training & Qualifications:
Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of service users.
- Reports and risk-assessments.
- Escorting and participating in activities.
- Point of Contact for PCP – OPPs
- Senior on Call
- First aid / Manual Handling / Medication.
- Fire safety / Health and Safety / Infection control / Food safety.
- Epilepsy awareness / Buccal Midazolam.
- Understanding Autistic Spectrum Conditions
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults / Understanding challenging behaviours / PRoact training.
- Makaton and visual supports.
- NVQ Care Level 2 – 2005.
- Computer graphics and Desk Top Publishing C & G 7261 – 1997.
- Fine Art Foundation Course. Studio Practice and Design – 1972-75.