Welcome to my Solutions Social Care profile! I started work with Solutions in December 2021.
I have a BA in Applied Social Care. My passion is working with Adults and Children with Autism. I have been working with Adults with Autism for 3 years, beginning my career in a residential setting. I love making a difference to peoples lives no matter how big or small, and this job allows me to do so every day. Bringing laughter and smiles to everyone I work with is extremely important to me.
Acting Deputy Northamy@solutionssocialcare.com
Training and Qualifications
- Restraint Reduction
- Epilepsy/Buccolam Midazolam
- Autism Awareness
- Total Communication
- First Aid/ Manual Handling
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Medication Administration
- BA (Hons) Applied Social Care- Technological University of Shannon